Choosing the correct flooring for your home can be a daunting task, what with all the available options out there. How can you tell what the right flooring choice will be for your home? Ask yourself the following questions, and they should help you figure out which flooring is the right one for your home. The answer may very well lie right under your nose, if not already under your feet. Read more
You’ve got the hardwood floors of your dreams. Maybe they’re new, freshly laid, or perhaps they’ve come with a vintage home. Either way, you’ll want to keep them looking their best. Forget fancy products and high end prices. You can keep your hardwood floors looking new and wonderful with a few simple tips and some items you most likely have in your kitchen or pantry.
Contributing editor Lew Migliore takes a close look at the challenges involved in installing LVT, including substrate moisture, expansion and contraction with temperature changes and the challenges of glueless installation systems.
Source: Floor Daily – Magazine Articles
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- OKB Architecture's law firm project: Designer Forum – May 2016 August 30, 2016
- Coverings Highlights 2016 – May 2016 August 30, 2016
- SP Floors & Design Center: Best Practices – May 2016 August 30, 2016
- Annual Report 2016: State of the industry and floor category reports – May 2016 August 30, 2016
- NFA, Starnet and Coverings: Strategic Exchange – May 2016 August 30, 2016